<<-- Purchase Max & Maya Books for your office, coffee table, or even just to read

Latest News: Season 5 is Here!

Latest News: Season 5 is Here!
Click the Link to Check Out the News

118 - Commercial for Web Comicstry







4 comments/hecklings:

Max said... [Reply to comment]

If you look on the chalkboard, just to the left of my head, you'll see the number "41353" which would be "ALESE" in hack-speak, a tribute to Me & Maya's #1 fan.

Alese said... [Reply to comment]

'oly Pants! My day has been made!!!

Alese said... [Reply to comment]

...thanks, I was in need of Jenny's number

Dave Boarini said... [Reply to comment]

Ha ha, I forgot I'd put that in there. Way to pay attention to detail!

Post a Comment

Tell Max & Maya what you think of this comic ... or even make fun of it. We'll probably just heckle you back though.