<<-- Purchase Max & Maya Books for your office, coffee table, or even just to read

Latest News: Season 5 is Here!

Latest News: Season 5 is Here!
Click the Link to Check Out the News

178 - I So Did Not Look Like That in '06







6 comments/hecklings:

Alese said... [Reply to comment]

Wait, I thought you said you were gonna make a 3-dimensional version... if I remember correctly you tend to disappear when you turn sideways :P

This cracked me up!!! I've never seen this one before, too funny.

Dave Boarini said... [Reply to comment]

I debated updating the picture, because that's not a very good picture and looks nothing like me ... I mean, c'mon, I don't even own a blue shirt.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

ur little picture looks like brad pitt upside down

Dave Boarini said... [Reply to comment]

That's the best compliment I've received in a long time. I'm gonna have to start spending more time upside-down!

CeruleanSin said... [Reply to comment]

I like this one as well! Haven't seen this or don't remember.

PS. Weird of me to notice I know but Maya is shown from about head to about navel region and her head is bigger than yours in frame three.

Since your shown only from head to middle chest area that should mean that your closer. But your smaller so that means your farther away.

The only logic here is that Max and Maya's heads are substantially larger in comparison. In there world most people are about 4 feet tall and have massive craniums twice as large as ours.

/end rant

Max said... [Reply to comment]

That's the best compliment I'VE received in a long time.

Post a Comment

Tell Max & Maya what you think of this comic ... or even make fun of it. We'll probably just heckle you back though.