<<-- Purchase Max & Maya Books for your office, coffee table, or even just to read

Latest News: Season 5 is Here!

Latest News: Season 5 is Here!
Click the Link to Check Out the News

182 - Problems with Authority







2 comments/hecklings:

Alese said... [Reply to comment]

Oh my goodness, I almost died just now, haha, picturing Max (or you for that matter) mouthing off or telling someone to shove it is so funny! Its so unlikely that it sends me into a hysterical laughing fit just thinking about it.

(bout as likely as tornadoes in Tucson :P)

Max said... [Reply to comment]

I didn't actually say that, it was just the script for that week's comic strip. I don't use the "sh" word (ie. shove)

Post a Comment

Tell Max & Maya what you think of this comic ... or even make fun of it. We'll probably just heckle you back though.