<<-- Purchase Max & Maya Books for your office, coffee table, or even just to read

Latest News: Season 5 is Here!

Latest News: Season 5 is Here!
Click the Link to Check Out the News

199 - Side Work Not Working







4 comments/hecklings:

Alese said... [Reply to comment]

Is she working on the new video game 'Battle Nun Dance Night' ? I hear it's supposed to be pretty awesome!

Aden said... [Reply to comment]

Ok as much as I want to fulfill my self imposed duties as your personal heckler I find myself unable. Mostly because anything that mentions "interpretive dance" is guarenteed to make me laugh hysterically for a solid 20 minutes.
And nuns doing interpretive dance?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
*goes about the rest of the day giggling*

Maya said... [Reply to comment]

Well I'm glad we got a better response out of you than last week, Aden. It's true "interpretive dance" is one of those phrases that just seems to be automatically funny regardless of the setting or placement in a sentence. Try inserting other favorites like "charging rhinos" or "Danny Devito."

Alese said... [Reply to comment]

Rhinos...I knew a guy who fell off of one of those.

Post a Comment

Tell Max & Maya what you think of this comic ... or even make fun of it. We'll probably just heckle you back though.