<<-- Purchase Max & Maya Books for your office, coffee table, or even just to read

Latest News: Season 5 is Here!

Latest News: Season 5 is Here!
Click the Link to Check Out the News

201 - How to Get Money from the Government



8 comments/hecklings:

Aden said... [Reply to comment]

I have the wierdest sense of deja vu...

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

You know, if this is true, it means that Devin was a federal agent of some kind! Which makes sense, because of course he blends in wherever he goes...a very sneaky secret agent he makes, am I right? ;)

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

@Megan I was beggin and a man just gave me a euro...i used to have a job with the census bureau...(Said in gansta rap form)

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

For some reason the punch line reminded me of the simpsons line "Whoa Whoa Whoa i said i wanted to do a good deed I'm not running for Jesus!" (laughter happened but not out loud and i certainly didn't somehow remove my buttocks in the process. neither was i rolling on the floor. that would be lying. i might haved smiled a bit but that is pretty much the extent of what happened) ......................................................lollmaorofl!

Alese said... [Reply to comment]

Secret Agent Maya!

Maya said... [Reply to comment]

Yeah, if Max gets a job with me he'll be Double-0 Zero.

Karlee said... [Reply to comment]

I remember you explaining this at iceblocking. Well, when I send "lol" it means i am literally laughing out loud. So if i send you that, you can have full confidence that I am telling the truth :D

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Dave, you are a renaissance dude bro! Like some sort of bohemian boariniesque dude; dude.

Every tiem I turn around you are exhibiting some new talent or creative ability. I admire you.

Spencer, you are funny and talented as well. You guys are all Giant Sequoas and I am ground squirrel @spencerj32

Post a Comment

Tell Max & Maya what you think of this comic ... or even make fun of it. We'll probably just heckle you back though.